12.19.2010

Pretty Holidays Window Display

I went to the mall yesterday to finish our Christmas shopping and could not believe my eyes. I just had to stop and snap a quick picture at this pretty window display in the Ann Taylor store.


ANN TAYLOR11

Something tells me that the inspiration for this beautifully well coordinated display came from blog-land.
(the wall filled with frames, decorated mantle)
Definitely screams “Blog Land” to me…
But never-the-less its so Pretty with all the sparkle, the string lights, the heels and champagne glass on the mantle!

ANN TAYLOR55
Yup, look very closely….Its Heidi Klum the sexy VS angel.
She’s the new face for Ann Taylors holiday campaign ad.

ANN TAYLOR33
All of the pretty window displays just make us want to shop more don’t it?

Happy Shopping everyone!


Kenia*

No comments:

Post a Comment